- D1CFC69F8254E8A04BABE3A7D6A06ABF Dialogue Child | tm-rahasia jQuery(document).ready(function(){ jQuery("[href$='css_bundle.css']").remove(); });

Dialogue Child

Posted By anam on 4 May 2015 | May 04, 2015

Task 4

Berto : What is this ?
Tanti : This  is my pencils case.
Berto : What is this for ?
Tanti : Oh, I put and keep my writing utensils in it.
Berto : What are there in your pencil case ?
Tanti : There are pencil, pens, ruler, rubber, protractor, and glue.
Berto : What is the advantage of the glue?
Tanti : It is to stick something on paper or book.
Berto : I see, how long is your ruler ?
Tanti :  It's twenty centimeters long.
Berto : Do you use the pencils to write ?
Tanti : No. I use them to draw. I write with pens.
Berto : I also write using a pen.



Task 5

1. Who are they in the dialogue ?
2. Whose pencils case is this ?
3. What does Tanti use the pencils case for ?
4. What are there in the pencils case ?
5. What does Tanti use the glue for ?
6. What does Tanti use to draw ?
7. What is the pen for ?




Please . . . . . . . .
dijawab dengan Jujur yahhh
hehehe.



Blog, Updated at: May 04, 2015

0 comments:

Artikel Pilihan

Social Media

Search This Blog

Kisah Nabi Shaleh AS dan MUKJIZATNYA UNTA BETINA

Nabi Saleh As adalah nabi dan rasul kelima yang patut diimani. Nabi Saleh berdakwah di Al-Hijr yang saat ini dikenal sebagai Madain Shalih,...